[BCC-Ride More] Ortho surgeon recommendations?

Roy Burger roylburger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 14:30:19 PDT 2018

Dang, surgery? Sorry to hear that. Please pass along our best wishes to Ben
for successful surgery and speedy recovery.

I second David's comments on Boulder Bone and Joint. The group has repaired
and/or replaced many body parts for Debi and me. They are good and Gagliano
is the shoulder expert. Ingrid is the best if he doesn't mind coming to
Boulder for PT!

BTW, Mark Mortell and Graham Swett have both had recent clavicle breaks and
are seeing other doctors should Ben want other referrals or second opinions.

One last note, I just found a chain repair tool under the back seat in my
car. Is that Ben's or your's from Moab?

Roy