[BCC-Ride More] Saturday Event Training Ride ?

Michael Blakley mblakley at comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 18:37:46 PDT 2019

Hi all,

My Moab trip just keeps getting more complicated.
Something has come up and my wife Linda needs to leave for home Saturday morning.
I would like to stay in Moab ride on Saturday, but that means I would need to find a ride back to Boulder on Sunday.
If anyone has room for an extra person and bike on Sunday please let me know.

Thanks,

Mike
720.384.6645 or
303.444.8687