[BCC-Ride More] Majorca Cycling Trip Available

Debi Garrity debgarrity at aol.com
Sat Apr 27 10:57:47 PDT 2019

Hello! My husband, Roy Burger, is President of the BoulderCycling Club.  I am reaching out to youon our behalf.

He and I were to be leaving on a great trip May 8th,spending a few days in Madrid and then heading to Majorca to cycle for aweek.  Unfortunately, Roy has been wickedsick for 4+ weeks with a bronchial infection - he coughed so hard he fell a fewweeks ago and torqued his ankle, which caused ligaments to tear and his fibula tofracture.  He had to have surgery onTuesday, 4/23. Unfortunately on the day he fell we were looking at tripinsurance but had not purchased it yet. Ugh.  So...we are sad to not beable to take this trip!

However, our losscould be someone else's gain.  We'dlove to sell our week in Majorca to two folks for half-price!
https://www.fit4adventure.com/explore-trips/majorca-spain-cycling-2019

Our week is May 12-19. The cost includes:

Round trip airport shuttle

Lodging (including tax)

Daily coach-led Cycling Rides forall levels of cyclists

Shared Van (trips to grocery store,restaurants, etc.)

All Breakfasts & Dinners

Fit 4 Adventure Cycling Jersey

We are willing tosell ours for $600 each - a savings of $559 pp. The cost does not includeairfare, which we had found fairly reasonable using British Airways and Iberia(we were using miles on Southwest to get from Denver to Boston). Nor does itinclude bike rental, which I was able to do for about $125 for the week.

Whoever goes does not have to ride bikes - they can simplyenjoy exploring the island, historical sites, restaurants & beachfrontbars, and its beaches!

Thanks for your interest and/or sending this on!!  You can reach Roy at roy at bouldercyclingclub.orgor roylburger at gmail.com, or by phone at 303.517.5402.
We appreciate your time and consideration - thank you!!
Debi Garrity Burger

DEBI GARRITY720.320.5051