[BCC-Ride More] Santa Ride - Saturday, Dec 7th

Tom Booth booth.thomas.w at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 07:47:41 PST 2019

If you are looking for a fun ride this Saturday check the Santa Ride being
organized by Petunia Mafia. Liz and I did this ride last year and had a
blast. Here are the details from the Petunia Mafia website:

*Santa Cycle Riot Urban Cruise with Brews*

Sat, December 7, 11am – 1pm
Location: Upslope Brewing Co., 1898 S. Flatiron Court, Boulder, CO
Join us for the 2nd Annual Santa Cycle Riot!

Goal: Create a ho-ho-whole lotta fun on 2 wheels during the holicraze. No
fundraising, no registration, no timing chips, no training. All are
welcome, so let's get a gaggle of friends going, snow or shine!

When and where: Meet at 11am and wheels turn at 11:30. We'll start and
finish at Upslope on Flatiron Drive. We'll have about an hour loop with a
quick stop in Central Park to regroup. Route:
https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/view/2801921464

Garb: Throw on a holiday costume – MANDATORY. Santa, Mrs. Claus, elf,
snowperson, Hanukkah Harry, Festivus poles, angels, whatever you can wear
and ride safely.

Bike: road, cruiser, mountain bike, fat bike, tandem, high wheeler,
unicycle…this is a casual sleigh ride so it doesn’t really matter.

Prizes: Costume contest with awards for best individual, best couple, best
team, and best bike.