[BCC-Ride More] Guanella Pass Ride on Thursday

David Krawitz dkrawitz at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Oct 1 22:13:15 PDT 2019

Thanks Roy, this sounds like a really good ride, I'm committed to doing
Carter Lake tomorrow (Wednesday) but I'll take it easy so I can join you on
Thursday, I need to be back in Boulder by 3 pm or so which means I could
car pool with anyone who also needs to head back right after the ride.
Please let me know if anyone wants to drive together on that basis.
David