[BCC-Ride More] Sunday Mountain Bike

Joe josecor at aol.com
Wed Sep 11 22:08:33 PDT 2019

The Mountain Bike season is coming to end and this is the best part of the yearA few of us have been talking about riding this weekend in Dillon
I would lie to plan for it on Sunday
We would leave my house at 194 Big Elk Drive Sunday at 9:30
We would take the Ore Grande trail, to Soda Creek trail, Aqueduct to Keystone Gulch Road.Go up Keystone Gulch road pass the Santiago lift in Keystone, make a right cross the creek and head up West Ridge trail.(grind) Connect to the Colorado Trail then have one of best single track down to Frisco.
The more advance and faster riders can continue and find the Ho Chi MinhTrail  https://www.mtbproject.com/trail/7018595/ho-chi-minh-trail-gifford-pinchot-trail-9155
Let me know who wants to join, so I can have coffee waiting for you and beer afterward

https://www.strava.com/routes/21677493

😊https://www.mtbproject.com/trail/5692748/co-rd-176-west-ridge
https://www.trailforks.com/trails/west-ridge-176/

https://summitcountyco.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=3bef9132da234447b7081661157adc8a

Joe Secor
Cell 720 725 1106
Celebrating our 15th consecutive year participating in the 20th ALYN Hospital Wheels of Love Bike Ride for the rehabilitation of the children of ALYN Hospital. Please consider sponsorship at: https://www.alynactive.org/team/velojews/