[BCC-Ride More] Saturday ride

G Swett ges at swettge.net
Fri Aug 21 17:56:17 PDT 2020

Thanks J. Stu clued in me in about the smoke and now knowing there a road closure it appears deciding to postpone until next weekend is a good decision.
Michelle aka “the General” ...:-)... and I are planning to go. Would be fun if others decided to make the trek as well!

Graham Swett
Sent from my iPhone