[BCC-Ride More] Anyone interested in Tuesday evening gravel rides out of Niwot?

Tom Kunstman thomaskunstman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 15:50:30 PDT 2020

With our Tuesday evening rides switching to Wednesdays, I’m wondering if there’s folks that might be interested in doing a Tuesday night ride out of Niwot Wheel Works (presumably in addition to the Wednesday option). I was thinking about doing a gravel ride on the northern half of the dirty buff route, but a road ride is fine also.

https://www.colorado.edu/event/buffalobicycleclassic/courses/dirty-buff

Eric from NWW would love to accomodate one of our rides, if there’s enough interest. We could shoot for next week,

Tom

Sent from my iPhone