[BCC-Ride More] Calling for 2020 Tuesday Night ride ambassadors

Jerrod Hohman jwhohman1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 20:18:11 PST 2020

Hello folks,

With the calendar turning over to March, we're just a few short weeks away
from the official start of the club cycling season.  I'll be organizing ride
ambassadors for the Tuesday night rides and so I'm reaching out to all of
you Tuesday night regulars who might be interested in being a ride
ambassador for the upcoming season.  As you know, the club depends on ride
ambassadors to volunteer one or two evenings a season, so that everyone can
enjoy our Tuesday night rides.

If you've never been a ride ambassador before, don't worry, we'll give you
all the info you need.  If you are a regular at the Tuesday night rides, you
probably already know the drill.  In a nutshell, the ride ambassador is
responsible for introducing the evening's ride, sending off the different
groups and sweeping the last no-drop group on the route.  If you have any
questions, or are interested in volunteering, please let me know.

Jerrod Hohman

jwhohman1 at gmail.com <mailto:jwhohman1 at gmail.com>

412-953-7114