[BCC-Ride More] Volunteers Needed for 7/11 Longmont Crit

Brandy Gibbons beg5047 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:00:43 PDT 2021

Hi friends!

The Twin Peaks Racing team is looking for volunteers to fill open slots as
course marshals for this coming Sunday's Longmont Crit (July 11). The crit
is located in Longmont's Thompson Park (420 Bross St).

What's in it for you?? We will provide free lunch and beer for your time.
You will also get a chance to spectate a very exciting bicycle race!

Use this link to view and sign up for open slots:
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B044CA4AE2CA0FE3-34th

What is your responsibility as a course marshal? Course marshals are
responsible for ensuring biker safety by keeping the roadway clear of
obstructions, pedestrians, and vehicles. You simply need to show up and we
will provide you with everything you need to be successful.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Thanks,
Brandy Gridley