[BCC-Ride More] any contacts in LA area

Mark Murnin mamh29 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 11:56:43 PDT 2021

Hi Patrick,

I live up close to Thousand Oaks (~50mins north of LA). I don't know many routes down in the Hollywood area, there are plenty up here to do 😀. Let me know if you are interested in riding up here. I normally ride with the Conejo Valley Cyclists (http://www.cvcbike.org <http://www.cvcbike.org/>), they ride on Saturday and Sunday mornings. There are many other clubs in the area tho.

Send me an email to mamh29 at gmail.com <mailto:mamh29 at gmail.com> if you want to progress any of these, if you want something closer to LA or if you want a more leisurely ride up with me (might even see dolphins along the PCH).

Cheers

Mark