[BCC-Ride More] Sunday Downhill at Keystone Increase your skill level for Moab

Joe josecor at aol.com
Fri Sep 3 08:07:54 PDT 2021

Anyone interested in joining me on Sunday 9-5-21 at Keystone to do a day of downhill (lift haul) at KeystoneI did this a few weeks ago at Copper it was lots of fun,  I am planning to do Green, Blues, I am not doing the jumps
Let me know if you are interested in meeting 9;30-10 am
https://www.keystoneresort.com/explore-the-resort/activities-and-events/summer-activities/mountain-biking/bike-haul-tickets.aspx
https://www.trailforks.com/region/keystone-resort/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AomQSdoPMjo

Joe Secor Cell 720 725 1106

Celebrating our 17th consecutive year participating in the 22nd ALYN Hospital Wheels of Love Bike Ride for the rehabilitation of the children of ALYN Hospital. Please consider sponsorship at: https://www.alynactive.org/team/velojews/