[BCC-Ride More] Would anyone like my Buff Epic 75 registration for Sunday?

annette_k at pipeline.com annette_k at pipeline.com
Tue Sep 7 07:59:13 PDT 2021

Roy and BCC:

Sadly, I am going to miss the ride up the canyon this year.  Roy, how will you every make it up to Ned without me telling you stories the whole way?  😊

My Dad passed away and I am heading east to New York.  Would anyone like to use my registration for this Sunday?  It is too late to transfer the registration, but I’m happy to have someone take my place if desired.

Annette

Packet Pick-up Dates/Times/Locations:
Tuesday, September 7, 2:00 - 6:00pm       Wheatridge Cyclery, 7085 W 38th Ave, Wheat Ridge
Wednesday, September 8, 3:00 – 7:00pm      Full Cycle 2355 30th Street, Boulder
Thursday, September 9, 3:00 – 7:00pm          Full Cycle 2355 30th Street, Boulder
Friday, September 10, 3:00 – 7:00pm             Full Cycle 2355 30th Street, Boulder
Saturday, September 11, 9:00am – 12:00pm  Full Cycle 2355 30th Street, Boulder