[BCC-Ride More] Sanitas 8th anniversary

Patrick Idealyou at comcast.net
Fri Sep 10 22:18:23 PDT 2021

Hey Gang,

I  know this is not strictly ride information but..many of us are doing
Sunday buffalo classic ride and skipping our usual Saturday ride from
Sanitas Brewing (they missed us last time we skipped them for the BSTRong
ride). So what better way to relax and "carbo load " for Sunday  while
supporting our BCC sponsor Sanitas on their 8th anniversary party Saturday,
they have music tool!   Check out www.sanitasbrewing.com for more detail.

 BCC motto:   Bike, Beer, Bike. REPEAT

Just add a water between beers to hydrate for Sunday. LOL!

;-)

Patrick