We are Just Getting Started with an Awesome 2022 Season! Don’t Miss Out!
The BCC is planning for a very active schedule in 2022 and we’d love to have you join us!
Our Weekly Rides Resume in March - Join Our Email List to Get Specifics
Tuesday Night Rides
Thursday Night Rides
We are expanding our partnership with Full Cycle Colorado Multi-Sport this year by adding regular weekly rides on Thursdays from their shop! Wheels out at 5:30 PM for both road rides and gravel rides! Stay tuned as we fill out the routes and rides in the coming weeks. When we return from our rides, enjoy a brew and food options from Full Cycle’s bar and grill. If you are new to gravel riding, Full Cycle can rent you a ride at a special discount to let you give it a try!
Saturday Morning Rides
Ride times vary as the season progresses, starting at 9:30 AM from Sanitas Brewery. Start time begins earlier as the weather warms. Be sure to check our weekly newsletter for this week’s plan. As a rule, our Saturday rides are intended to improve your endurance and skills and prepare you for cycling events you may have signed up for. We will be increasing both distance and climbing throughout the summer. We will also be moving up the start times as the weather gets warmer and the miles get longer. We will try to plan all rides to return to Sanitas at or about noon each week
Join us for the ride and then afterwards on the outdoor patio tables for great beer and fantastic tacos from our friends at Sanitas Brewing and McDevitt Taco Supply. BCC Members get discounts on both!
Sunday Morning Rides
Discover new routes and new friends in a social setting with the Sunday Café Ride sponsored by Mod Boulder. Departing each Sunday at 10 am from Foothills Community Park, this fun, relaxed ride puts community over competition, and there's free post-ride coffee to boot! More detailed info at ModBoulder.com/cafe-ride
Check out what's already in store for this year and save these dates on your calendar:
- April 3rd, Sunday Cafe Rides--Weather gods permitting, sponsored by our good friend Sean and Mod Boulder, these rides begin this Sunday from Foothills Community Park.
- Mid to Late May, White Rim Trail Trips in Moab--Check out these three spectacular trips to choose from in the informational box below. You won't want to miss this opportunity.
- June 11-17th, Ride the Rockies--Join the Boulder Cycling Club team on this epic week of riding. The official route will be announced on February 18th.
- Mid-July, Western Slope Cycling Trip--Join us for 3 days of riding in the Carbondale/Aspen area. Specific dates and details will follow.
- August 13th, B Strong Ride--We will once again be forming a Boulder Cycling Club team to participate in this ride and support this important cause.
- August 20th, Triple ByPass--Although not an official BCC event, Evergreen Cycling Club does a great job with this annual ride and test of endurance and strength. Join "if you dare" and register as a member of Boulder Cycling Club.
- August 27th, Venus de Miles--Ladies, this is your exclusive ride and men in drag or costume plan to support them on the ride or at our Boulder Cycling Club aid station.
- September 11th, Buff Classic--One of our favorite rides, the Boulder Cycling Club team has been among the largest teams and fundraisers for this important scholarship cause.
- October 13-16th, Moab Trip--This is the must event for 2022 and will be our ninth annual trip to play in the desert. Whether you are a mountain or a road biker, don't miss this!
- The above is just a sampling of what's already in store for Boulder Cycling Club members this year!