2021 BCC Membership
Starting at $25/year
The 2021 Season Has Started! Don’t Miss Out!
The BCC is back to a full riding schedule in 2021 and we’d love to have you join us!
Wednesday Night Rides
Saturday Morning Rides
Rides begin at 8:30 AM from Sanitas Brewery. A shorter route ride begins at 9:30 AM. As a rule, our Saturday rides are intended to improve your endurance and skills and prepare you for cycling events you may have signed up for. We will be increasing both distance and climbing throughout the summer. We will also be moving up the start times as the weather gets warmer and the miles get longer. We will try to plan all rides to return to Sanitas at or about noon each week
Join us for the ride and then afterwards on the outdoor patio tables for great beer and fantastic tacos from our friends at Sanitas Brewing and McDevitt Taco Supply. BCC Members get discounts on both!
SHORT ROUTE RIDERS: COME EARLY AT 9 AM & BCC WILL TREAT YOU TO A CUP OF GREAT COFFEE FROM BONA COFFEE ROASTERS! Bona Coffee Roasters opens at 9 a.m. and is kindly offering Boulder Cycling Club members 10% off their purchase this cycling season. Grab a great cup of joe and a treat beforehand to fuel your ride! This also means the restrooms are open beginning at 9 am. Be sure to thank them for supporting Boulder Cycling Club.
Save the Dates for These Group Events in 2021
- MAY 29-30: BRANDY'S DOUBLE HEADER Big back-to-back rides for final prep for Ride the Rockies
- JUNE 5: BCC GRAVEL RIDE AND CLUB BBQ AT ROY & DEBI'S
- JUNE 13-18: RIDE THE ROCKIES Limited number of registrations available. Join the BCC team!
- AUGUST 21: TRIPLE BYPASS Join the BCC Team!
- AUGUST 28: VENUS DE MILES Join the BCC team
- SEPTEMBER 12: C.U. BUFF CLASSIC Join the BCC team
- OCTOBER 7-10: BCC's 8th ANNUAL MOAB TRIP Registration to open soon
It's a new year and we are all filled with hope for a return to some semblance of normalcy.
However, we remain very mindful that Covid-19 is still a major issue. With this in mind, and even if you are vaccinated, BCC's COVID Guidelines remain in place and are:
- Until COVID restrictions are completely lifted, we are keeping our group sizes down and asking our members to remain safe and be compliant with recommended safety guidelines.
- Maintain at least 6’ social distancing for before-ride briefings, rest stops, and post-ride socializing.
- Masks are required whenever you are on bike paths and when not seated in any restaurant/bar.
- Masks are recommended during the duration of our rides or required if you cannot maintain at least 6' separation from the other riders at all times.
- Please organize into riding groups of 6 or fewer cyclists of comparable skill and fitness.
- Please use your own sound judgement as to who you should ride and dine with.
- If you feel ill at all do not join us!