We are Just Getting Started with an Awesome 2023 Season! Don’t Miss Out!
The BCC is planning for a very active schedule in 2023 and we’d love to have you join us!
Our Weekly Rides Resume in March following the switch to Daylight Savings Time- Join Our Email List to Get Specifics
Tuesday Night Rides
Thursday Night Rides
Wheels out at 5:30 PM for both road rides and gravel rides from Full Cycle Colorado Multi-Sport. Stay tuned and check out the calendar as we fill out the routes and rides in the coming weeks. When we return from our rides, enjoy a brew and food options from Full Cycle’s Tune Up bar and grill. If you are new to gravel riding, Full Cycle can rent you a ride at a special discount to let you give it a try!
Saturday Morning Rides
Ride times vary as the season progresses, but wheels out at 9:30 AM during the months of March and April from Sanitas Brewery. As a rule, our Saturday rides are intended to improve your endurance and skills and prepare you for cycling events you may be considering or have signed up for. We will be increasing both distance and climbing throughout the summer. We will also be moving up the start times in June, July, and August as the weather gets warmer and the miles get longer. We will try to plan all rides to return to Sanitas at or about noon each week.
Join us for the ride and then afterwards on the outdoor patio tables for great beer and fantastic tacos from our friends at Sanitas Brewing and McDevitt Taco Supply. BCC Members get discounts on both!
Sunday Morning Rides
Discover new routes and new friends in a social setting with the Sunday Café Ride sponsored by Mod Boulder. Departing each Sunday at 10 am from Foothills Community Park, this fun, relaxed ride puts community over competition, and there's free post-ride coffee to boot! More detailed info at ModBoulder.com/cafe-ride
First Sunday, Monthly Mountain Bike Rides
Join Pauline and crew as they lead a fun-filled monthly mountain bike ride on the first Sunday of each month. Routes vary each month as they explore our favorite local trail systems and watering holes after the ride. Check out the calendar and read your weekly e-newsletter to make sure you are informed of each month's great ride.
Check out what's already in store for this year and save these dates on your calendar:
- April 2nd, Sunday Cafe Rides--Weather gods permitting, sponsored by our good friend Sean and Mod Boulder, these rides begin this Sunday from Foothills Community Park.
- June 11-16th, Ride the Rockies--Join the Boulder Cycling Club team on this epic week of riding. The official route is a loop from Ft. Collins and includes the epic ride over Trail Ridge Road.
- July 14-16th, Crested Butte Cycling Trip--Join us for 3 days of riding in the Crested Butte area. We will likely have road, gravel, and mountain biking options AND it's peak wildflower viewing season!
- July 22nd, Triple ByPass--Although not an official BCC event, Evergreen Cycling Club does a great job with this annual ride and test of endurance and strength. Join "if you dare" and register as a member of Boulder Cycling Club.
- August 12th, B Strong Ride--We will once again be forming a Boulder Cycling Club team to participate in this ride and support this important cause.
- August 26th, Venus de Miles--Ladies, this is your exclusive ride and men in drag or costume plan to support them on the ride or at our Boulder Cycling Club aid station.
- September 10th, Buff Classic--One of our favorite rides, the Boulder Cycling Club team has been among the largest teams and fundraisers for this important scholarship cause.
- October 5-8th, Moab Trip--This is the must event for 2023 and will be our tenth annual trip to play in the desert. Whether you are a mountain or a road biker, don't miss this!
- The above is just a sampling of what's already in store for Boulder Cycling Club members this year!