- Scheduled weekly no-drop rides. No minimum commitments.
- Member pricing on jerseys and kits.
- 10% OFF Any Single Bicycle at Bicycle Village (limit 1 per year)
- 20% OFF In Stock Accessories at Bicycle Village (certain exclusions apply)
- 25% OFF Shop Services or Bike Fit at Bicycle Village
- Happy Hour pricing on beer at Boulder Beer after Tuesday night rides.
- Half price appetizers and discounts on entrees at Boulder Beer after Tuesday night rides.
- Invites to members only social events
- Discounts on select event registration fees.
- Register under the BCC for select events. May increase your chance with registration caps.
- The BCC is a 501(c)(7) non-profit organization and your membership dues support a great cause.
The Boulder Cycling Club’s approach addresses two of the biggest issues that deter people from road biking: 1) safety concerns and 2) the exclusivity of elitist clubs.
Ten More Reasons to Join
1. Make new friends.
2. Find a partner for that big bicycle trip you’re planning.
3. Meet people you can call for spur-of-the-moment rides.
4. Improve your cycling skills.
5. Learn more about road safety by becoming a Ride Leader.
6. Stay current on all cycling topics by attending our educational events.
7. Find out about great new road biking routes.
8. Get updates on latest route closures and construction.
9. Get news on pending legislation related to bicycling.
10. Because you will ride farther, more frequently, and have more fun!
Who Joins Our Club and Why?
The main reasons people give for engaging in recreational road biking are fun, exercise, and socializing. The number one reason people give for not road biking is fear of injury. The BCC addresses all of these motivations and concerns by offering safe, fun, social group rides and advocating for improvements in the safety of our road biking environment. Canada’s online gambling options are plentiful, online casinos that accept paypal you can still gamble on the web with ease.Our reviews highlight the very best places for Canucks to gamble online. We list the best Internet casinos and sportsbetting rooms for Canadian online gamblers in 2018. Our picks offer the best security and software around, and even allow deposit methods that suit Canadian online gamblers like you.If you wanted to gamble online in Canada using PayPal, we show you that the alternatives are just as good. Sign up with some great sites today and you won’t be disappointed.
Recreational road bikers represent a spectrum from those who see it as an occasional hobby to those who have a year-round passion for it. The BCC can accommodate both kinds of cyclists. For those who have a passion for it, a club like ours offers ways to stay involved year round and when not on the bike. Those who see it as a hobby may be attracted to our organized social and educational functions where they share information and fun with fellow enthusiasts and develop cycling friends.
For those more passionate about cycling, serving as a volunteer or volunteer leader offers opportunities to get more involved in ride leadership, route planning, safety education, cycling advocacy, and event planning. These activities enrich the experience of less involved members by providing useful safety, equipment, route, and cycling skills information as well as interesting cycling-related topics of conversation for rides and events. The core volunteer leadership team is uniquely engaged year-round in sharing the joy of road biking with fellow riders — some who have been riding for years, others who have just rediscovered this incredible activity. Our rides and events create a remarkable sense of community and encourage people to discover their own community in a whole different way.
No Cycling Elitism Here
Our members are welcoming and not elitist. We want riders of all levels to feel welcome, so this year we are offering A and B routes on scheduled rides. Both routes start and finish at roughly the same time. The B route is shorter and the average speed is less than on the A ride. We also welcome experienced riders who want to take a break from hammering and have some fun.