On Wednesday Jan. 19, 2011 Give winter cycling a try and you’ll be rewarded!
The City of Boulder is celebrating its 3rd annual Winter Bike to Work Day (WBTWD) to reward those who ride their bike all or part of the way to work, school or another destination around town. Ride and receive a free breakfast at participating locations. Please take a moment to complete the online form. In return for completing the online registration form, you will be entered into a drawing for fabulous prizes including Eldora lift tickets, Smartwool under the helmet beanies, Smartwool socks, Cateye headlights and taillights, Sierra Designs winter biking jackets, and free admission to a Community Cycles mechanics workshop. Use our our WBTWD online registration form.
This year’s festivities are presented by the City of Boulder/GO Boulder in partnership with the CU-Boulder Environmental Center and Boulder County Transportation Department.
For more information on Boulder’s Winter Bike to Work Day, visit: www.GOBoulder.net
- Acupuncture Works at 1723 Canyon Blvd.
- Page Two at 6565 Gunpark Drive in Gunbarrel
- Rally Sport Health and Fitness at 2727 29th Street
- Dushanbe Teahouse at 1770 13th Street
- Community Cycles at 2805 Wilderness place, Suite 100 (just north of the Goose Creek path west of the Foothills Pkwy underpass)
- CU-Environmental Center at SW Corner Broadway & Euclid
- Moes Broadway Bagel at 2650 Broadway
- Moe Bagels on Arapahoe at 3075 Arapahoe
BONUS: We’ve designed some cool stuff for you to enjoy and share with others. A WBTWD shirt, mug, water bottle or sticker makes a great prize or incentive for you and your co-workers, visit http://www.cafepress.com/Boulder_Bike to order now!